Monday 29 July 2013

Every man's duty

I'll be away for a week, off to serve the nation and do my duty to protect my country.
The annual In-Camp Training(ICT), a low-key this time round and my very first reservist training.

I've also decided to take this week off gym for my body to rest, especially for my central nervous system. I really felt the strain this past week, couldn't lift as much or as heavy as I did 4-5weeks ago and I could feel some muscles on the verge of cramping.

I'll take this time to cycle off my supplements as well.
Hopefully I'll come back the week after and make more gains!
I'm also planning to change my routine to Chest/Back, Legs, Arms/Shoulders split routine.

After 4-6weeks my next planned routined would be the German Volume Training I did some time last year.


Anyway I'm really sorry for the delay with the "I'm Back(part2)" post. It'll be up when I get back from my ICT.









Till the next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment