Thursday 17 May 2012

More Content!


I understand that one thing this blog lacks is more visual enticement.
Videos, pictures, images... But I need a camera man!
Hopefully come July I'll be able to make this blog more lively and visually pleasing.
July, cause that's when I end my temp job.
Work has been taking up most of my day but I'll try to find time to make more detailed posts.

I'll also most probably be getting the new Samsung Galaxy S3 in June, so that'll mean a handy video cam/camera which I can use to supplement my blog with videos and pictures :)

I'll try to get a partner to work with me on gym days so that I can have someone help me capture my workout routines.





In the meantime, press on with your workouts and diet!
Feel free to leave any questions or suggestions as a comment or on my blog's facebook page!


Till the next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment