Wednesday 2 May 2012

TheFittingPhysique's Facebook Page.

https://www.facebook.com/Thefittingphysique

I've created a Facebook page for this blog.
I'll be posting videos, pictures and short posts on that page whenever I can so do like the page or check it out when you can!
Post your questions, opinions, views and comments here on this blog or at the Facebook page :)
Other readers may not view your comments on this blog so if you would like to share it on the Facebook page, I'll be able to answer your queries and at the same time allow everyone to share and exchange information and tips and to learn from one another.
I'm always on Facebook, but I might not have the time to check in on my blog as often, so it'll be good if you can post your questions on TheFittingPhysique's Facebook page.
This way, it'll also be easier for you to refer to the answers and information easily.

Feel free to like the page and the bottom of this blog and also feel free to follow this blog's twitter :)
Thank you for the support :)




Till the next post! 



No comments:

Post a Comment