Monday 11 June 2012

My Fitness Goals.

This post is in lieu of my previous one about my 6 months progress. In fact I wrote this post first but kept in my drafts because I was still editing it. A little follow up to my personal fitness goals, serving as a comparison as to how far I've come and how close I am to reaching them.

Weight
My goal weight would be approximately 65-67kg. I'm currently at 62kg and have been so for 2 months, it's my diet to blame, I don't have the habit of eating much. But recently I've been trying to stuff myself with (clean)food as often as I can. However, I've just started a temporary job, thus my meals are getting irregular and I'm not able to eat as much or as often. Hopefully I can better focus on this goal when I'm in university.


Bodyfat
I've never actually measured my body fat percentage, but by 'guestimate' I would say I'm at about 10-11% body fat. My ideal body fat would be at 8-9% where the 6 pack abs would be obvious even without flexing.


Build
I've mentioned it before, my ideal build is that of Nick Auger. Fitness model-ish but not to that extreme. Something approachable and not daunting.


Strength
To bench 1.5x my body weight for Flat Bench Press.
Deadlift 120-150kg.


Cardio
For most Singaporean guys, I suppose my aim would have to be below 9.45 for 2.4km run. But ideally I'll like to be able to finish 10km run in 45mins. Though I'm not really training my cardio in any way as of now.


Lagging body part
For many alike, the rear deltoids. I feel that it's the most neglected body part.


Most Important body part to train
Chest! All guys should have a well defined chest. Chest > Abs.




So motivational! :)





Till the next post! 





No comments:

Post a Comment