Sunday 24 June 2012

Reboot Workout

I was away from the 15-20th June for my University's Faculty Camp.
Got a good tan, made many new friends and had loads of fun :)






However during these 5 days, I didn't have the time to hit the gym. Adding on to it, the intense games we played and the lack of sleep resulted in me losing more than 2kg of muscle mass. I also fell sick which further prevented me from hitting the gym.

Currently I'm still stuck at 60kg, down from 62kg before my camp.



I thought I'll like to share with you guys a workout which I do whenever I take a break off of training, usually a week or more. It could be for many reasons (i.e holiday, falling ill, too busy).

You can also follow this workout if you're a beginner and want to do a full upper body workout.

I like to call it the "Reboot Workout".

Just warming up your muscles for the week's routine.







I would suggest adding a legs day after this "Reboot Workout" to make it a total body workout, especially for beginners or anyone who is looking to use this as their weekly routine.

If you were to do it as your weekly full body workout, I suggest doing the upper body twice and lower body once or twice depending on your schedule. (per week)

Completed this workout in 45mins, so no excuses that you don't have time to do it.  :)

Hope I can gain back my loss mass soon and put on some more.


Till the next post!

                     




Special thanks to my camera man and best friend Anthony :)





No comments:

Post a Comment