Thursday 19 July 2012

Getting Lazy.



Damn I'm getting lazy..
With the back to back breaks on my workout, I've definitely lost the momentum and starting to lose the habit.
I'm still hitting the gym but my workouts aren't as fulfilling.


I've got 4-5 posts saved in draft, because I can't find the motivation to research, write and complete them..


But I'm still passionate about this 'task' I've undertaken 8 months back and I definitely won't be quitting any time soon.

I'm going to try to keep this blog as updated as often and with regards to my workouts, I'm starting to pick up from where I left off before my break.


Little setbacks like lean muscle mass have definitely been lost, the cutting as well..
Body fat should have gone up as I took the 'cheating' method of putting back on my mass.
Yeah, I ate more macs than I should and more late night supper too.
Still maintaining 62kg but not the 62kg I had a month ago!



So for all of you out there who are facing setbacks and plateaus with regards to workout at fitness,
don't give up just yet, keep at it! DO SOMETHING! It's better than just giving up all the efforts you've put in.

A reminder to myself and all those with a goal fitness or physique, No Excuses!


Till the next post!  
                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment