Thursday 26 July 2012

4 weeks to get ripped.

Well I would like to keep a record of this phase of my body building progress.

I've been selected for my University's Pageant and I think it would help to have a good physique as will the other contestants.

I've got 4 weeks till D-Day and as of now I plan to try to get as ripped/shredded as I can while maintaining my current muscle mass.

I'll definitely add in a lot of cardio!

Diet wise.. I will try to cut down on junk food and soft drinks as much as I can :P




This progress picture was taken after a gym workout some where in the beginning of June.







The second progress picture was taken after another workout session about the 3rd week of June.



A rough guide for me to see how the end result will be like after 4 weeks with cardio thrown into my routine.

If you realised I don't have much, if not no cardio at all in my routines.
So I'm going to see what is the effect like when I start doing cardio 2-3 times a week.

    Hopefully I can lose 1-2% body fat!
 
    Stay tuned!



Till the next post!




No comments:

Post a Comment