Wednesday 13 November 2013

Personal Trainer

I've been wanting to try being a personal trainer but I've no idea where to start.
I mean my diet and nutrition isn't the best or at least I haven't actually tried a super clean healthy diet before, so maybe I won't be an expert at that portion. However, I do have some knowledge on diet and I do try to eat clean as much as I can.

On the other hand, what I really want to try out is the workout part of being a personal trainer.
Well maybe not a full on personal trainer but to be a gym buddy/trainer.
Anyone living in Singapore who needs a gym bud/trainer and is willing to be my "experiment" :P
and is also willing to gym at Bishan, please feel free to leave a comment if you're interested.
It'll be absolutely free, just that you'll have to pay for the gym usage as do I. But I'll guide you along to the best of my experience and knowledge as possible, no charge at all :D






No comments:

Post a Comment