Saturday 30 November 2013

What to watch!

I've decided to start a new "series" on videos I have come across on YouTube or any other fitness sites that shares good information about health and fitness or motivation.

While I have spent hours browsing through all the videos online and from my subscriptions on YouTube, I thought it would be good to share and sort of act as a filter for the more important stuff available online so you wouldn't have to waste the same amount of time to look for similar information.

I also felt that videos can sometimes help explain things better than words.
It can also show you the kind of fitness content that I have adopted and deem beneficial for myself.
I will also be doing a post on the YouTube Channels that I subscribed to, in case you are interested to find out what are the available information out there that others have shared.

So to start this "series" off, here's the first video from Michael Kory's youtube channel on Macro Nutrients (diet information)

I decided to share this because I'll be starting to track my macronutrients more closely in hopes of gaining more lean mass and in the future try a cutting diet to get below 10% body fat.





No comments:

Post a Comment