Saturday 23 November 2013

Plateau?

I don't know if I've hit a plateau, or my progress is so damn slow.
Feeling so fat (anything above 10% is considered fat for myself, not how I view others, it's a personal benchmark). I think I'm around 12-14% bodyfat, maybe more.

Quite demoralised, I'm not sure what to do. I don't even meet my daily calories consistently, how do I even start cutting. I feel like I'm neither here nor there. Maybe I should start to properly track my macros instead of guessing them. I'm not eating fatty stuff or fried and unhealthy food, I barely make my daily macros and calories (through guessing) but why do I feel like I'm gaining so much more fats and despite getting slightly stronger over the weeks, I don't feel like I'm getting anymore muscle growth. Aside from my legs which I think has grown a little. And I prioritise my upper pecs so much but every time after the pump is gone it goes flat again.

Currently hovering between 65-66kg. I want to get to 70+ before cutting but it's taking so long as I'm trying to gain lean mass. Instead I seem to be getting more fats.
Should I go ahead and start cutting at 66kg? reduce my carbs and up my protein and healthy fats?
I'm not sure.

Also I am not sure if my body is getting tired.
Maybe I should take a week off.

The main concern for me is that, I don't feel much different from my 6months/1st year transformation.
I feel like I haven't gained anything. I feel like all my hardwork isn't paying off at all.
Feel kinda shitty.





No comments:

Post a Comment